Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk about a cry baby:

Originally Posted by Ty Webb
I'll give you about 30 minutes to delete this crap, or I will ask Mark (Webmaster) to ban your IP address from the site.

If you can't make your point with words, maybe you should stay off of the message boards.

Re: I'll give you about 3o minutes to delete this crap

What are you, about 20? Still living with your parents?

My twelve year old would probably be amused by your sense of humor, but I think it's pretty pathetic.

If you want to be banned from here for life, you've pretty much found the way to do it . . . . 20 minutes and counting.

Over and out.

Bdfg1 said:
Talk about a cry baby:

Originally Posted by Ty Webb
I'll give you about 30 minutes to delete this crap, or I will ask Mark (Webmaster) to ban your IP address from the site.

If you can't make your point with words, maybe you should stay off of the message boards.

Re: I'll give you about 3o minutes to delete this crap

What are you, about 20? Still living with your parents?

My twelve year old would probably be amused by your sense of humor, but I think it's pretty pathetic.

If you want to be banned from here for life, you've pretty much found the way to do it . . . . 20 minutes and counting.

Over and out.

Am I missing something???

Hobiehawker said:
Am I missing something???

Maybe . . . here's a quick re-cap for ya:

1) I said that SWA was getting too big to keep employing its tactics on the ramp and taxiways.

2) The Corn Dog Cult went apesh!t and denied everything

3) The Corn Dog Cult Wannabes went "Wannabe Apesh!t" and it turned into a Corn Dog Testimonial.

4) Sy-bill came out of the closet, and began stalking me.

5) I said "A-M-F" Jose, Sy-bill and anyone else who couldn't discuss the topic without losing their cool.

Aren't you sorry you asked? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"I cut TY WEBB off every time I see him on the ramp!!!

Maybe it's just you."

b747dogg

Now the image of getting cut off by b747dogg in his `freight dog' 747.............Whoa! That's really rude.............!!!

Never seen any Southwest troops do anything like that and I'm up close and personal with their 737's on a daily basis at mi destinos. Courtesy and kindness from SWA crews has always been my experience.

:rolleyes: P3 Tweek

Last edited:
No SWA guy has EVER cut me off in the pattern or on the ground.

Then again, if you ain't rollin' into Reno at 0500 or dashing out of GFK at 2130, odds are you aren't in my way either!

If you ask me, its all those UPS and DHL guys that are the real hazards out there! (tongue in cheek for those of you without the ability to sense sarcasm and irony...)

Bdfg1 said:
Cry Webb---thanks for posting again and proving all our points about your character.

My character? Heh-heh. Who's the one that has to make up other board names to back up his own posts?

I smell a Riddle Rat . . . . why don;t you try girls, Son? Make some friends . . . get outside . . . it's a big world out here.

Latest resources

Back