• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA TA2 Pay rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did a spreadsheet calculation using the 1.13 formula. Does this sound about right?

FO CPT
1) $53.87 $179.90
2) $91.04 $182.09
3) $101.21 $184.31
4) $111.89 $186.50
5) $122.57 $188.56
6) $127.92 $190.91
7) $131.32 $193.12
8) $134.76 $195.31
9) $136.29 $197.52
10)$139.80 $199.72
11)$141.35 $201.93
12)$142.89 $204.12

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/36613

Is this guy Scope or General??? Oh yeah... there both the same guys.

Delta pilot sentenced to 3 consecutive life terms for spousal rape, abuse

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 4:46pm
By: John Munford
In all likelihood, Delta pilot Michael William Ellicott will spend the rest of his days in prison for brutally assaulting his wife in their Peachtree City home.
Superior Court Judge Paschal A. English Monday sentenced Ellicott, who is 48, to three consecutive life sentences, each of which he must serve a minimum of 25 years before being paroled. Ellicott was also sentenced to an additional 20 consecutive years in prison.
A jury convicted Ellicott late Friday afternoon of 13 of the 15 criminal counts against him: five counts of aggravated battery (family violence), four counts of aggravated assault (family violence), two counts of aggravated sodomy, one count of false imprisonment and one count of rape.
After Friday afternoon’s verdict and Michael Ellicott was led out of the courtroom, Pamela Ellicott melted into the arms of a friend, breaking down in tears as she reacted to the verdict.
At the sentencing hearing Monday, Judge English said the injuries he saw documented on photographs of Pamela Ellicott at the hospital following the Jan. 20 assault were so devastating, “I think you would have done your wife a favor to have just killed her.”
English said Pamela Ellicott “lived through a burning hell” at her husband’s expense, and he characterized her injuries as being the worst he has ever seen in his entire legal career.
“I’m still trying to figure out, in my little mind, what this poor young woman did to you to cause you to brutally and savagely almost kill her,” English said.
Among Pamela Ellicott’s injuries were two broken wrists, one of which she recalled hearing as it broke when she deflected a blow from her husband that was meant for her head.
The jury was shown photographs of the deep, severe bruising over several parts of Pamela Ellicott’s body including her genital area and also of a severe injury to her buttocks. Pamela Ellicott also testified that her husband forced her to participate in deviant sexual acts against her will.
Pamela Ellicott told the jury that she fled the couple’s home Jan. 20 despite her husband’s threats to hunt her down and kill her if she ever told police about the beatings he gave her. She said that she felt if she hadn’t gone for help at that time, “I would not be alive today.”
English also referenced Mr. Ellicott’s use of drumsticks to beat his wife during the assaults. When the jury voted Friday afternoon to convict him, a different drumbeat began, “because that drumbeat represents the death of a monster, and that’s you, Mr. Ellicott,” English said.
English also characterized the defendant, dressed Monday in an orange jail jumpsuit, as “a control freak” who will now have his life controlled for him in prison.
At times during his lecture, English castigated Michael Ellicott for his conduct during the trial.
“For you to say that you loved her and that you did not want a divorce from her, what a charade!” English said.
The judge also pointed out that Michael Ellicott smiled and laughed during the trial despite the serious nature of the allegations against him.
“I don’t think you ever thought for a second that you were going to be convicted,” English said.
English said Michael Ellicott’s conduct not only besmirched himself but also his coworkers at Delta Air Lines where he flew large jets and the U.S. military in which he trained on an F-15 fighter jet.
Prior to sentencing, Michael Ellicott’s sister told the court their family has a history of mental illness, and that she felt it may have played a role in why the assaults occurred.
The three life sentences with the minimum 25-year prison service requirement are the minimum allowed under Georgia law for the charge of rape and aggravated sodomy.
Prior to sentencing, Ellicott attorney Don Samuel asked the court to have the sentences run concurrently, meaning they would be served at the same time.
But English, after his lecture, chose to impose the consecutive sentences instead, meani

Is this a bad time for a GenGen joke?

I did a spreadsheet calculation using the 1.13 formula. Does this sound about right?

FO CPT
1) $53.87 $179.90
2) $91.04 $182.09
3) $101.21 $184.31
4) $111.89 $186.50
5) $122.57 $188.56
6) $127.92 $190.91
7) $131.32 $193.12
8) $134.76 $195.31
9) $136.29 $197.52
10)$139.80 $199.72
11)$141.35 $201.93
12)$142.89 $204.12

Yes, that ends up being about right. Keep in mind most guys that want to, end up getting paid for about 1,100 - 1,200 hours per year (after dead heads, training, 1 1/2 times flying, and rigs are applied). Some guys a bit more and some guys a bit less. This is in normal times. This past year it has been harder to do this, esp for the CA's. Still do-able as an FO.

shootr

Gotta disagree with you, vixin. There might be a small shift with TA2 but it's not even close to what would have happened under TA1. I'm still undecided but shifting FO flying to CA flying is a much smaller issue than it was. I'm over and satisfied with this particular issue and my schedule depends upon the lances.

shootr

The best wayto describe it is that the lance program primes the open time system. The lances are senior fo's and now all those trips are dropped into open time- which sets up the whole market for trips.

Please define "depends upon the lances".

Lance Captains (CA qualified FO's) bid for and are awarded the lines with juicy turns and two-days which they then give-away. I ALWAYS pick up a few days from them as soon as they put them in give-away. This is how I depend upon the lances.

As an aside, more often than not, the lances (who are the most senior FO's) do not get involved in bidding for FO open time as they are looking for CA trips. This allows more junior FO's to have the seniority to be awarded some of this open time. Again, a win for FO's who want to fly more than their line.

If lance CA's were to be done away with, this would effectively move open time from junior FO's to senior CA's. This is the main reason FO's wanted the program saved. Junior and senior CA's who wanted them saved either thought it was right and/or knew how much flexibilty is available to everybody's schedule because of the program.

I hope that clears it up.

shootr

If I get downgraded I'm taking ALL the good FO open time AND keeping my high paying turns.

Sucks to be you bro! :pimp:

Gup

Latest resources

Back