• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA TA2 Pay rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Genital Lee assured us in 2002 that Song was going to be great. Kind of like his thoughts last year that Delta's international plans would be a "can't lose." That's why Delta is so much better than you guys at SWA. When the economy went T.A. they had those cash cow international routes to fall back on.
What does a Wendy's drive through server have to fall back on?
Oh yeah, it's his other gig handing out "favors" to the well dressed men in airport bathrooms!

You SWA guys can't compete with Song out of ATL. They've already destroyed JetBlue and AirTran. If SWA showed up in Atlanta, they would just be another destroyed carrier left in Song's path.
Song, much like your tired drivel, is yesterday's news.
I know you like to live in the past, kind of like when mom and dad used to let you live upstairs, but now you have to live in the basement. But being 37, don't you think it's time to move out?

p.s. I "feel bad" every time I see a Delta pilot pick up his food stamps.
Not as bad as we all feel every time we see you come out of the men's room stall weeping with a $5 bill in your palm!;)

Song is an elite airline out of ATL that Genital Lee said would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. It came out in about 2002 with the sole purpose of destroying JetBlue and AirTran. I think we can all agree...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It's probably the finest thing to come out of Delta since their gay uniforms.

Hey Tanker, don't forget about Delta Express...ahhh....the brain-childs these guys come up with. Darn good think these outfits load the BOD in their favor!

I'm sure Genitals Lee and Suck off RJs thought Delta Express was going to be the greatest thing ever as well....just like they did with Song. Those jokers should just be checking to make sure they have some good flow back language for when they have more of their flying outsourced. They put a lot of eggs into the international basket and that appears to deficating in the bed. They gave away all of their domestic stuff.

To a moron like Genital Lee, I'd just say that I'd take SWA pay rates, job security, and piece of mind in exchange for a Texas overnight and some actual work. Texas does serve booze doesn't it? If so, don't all hotels look alike. Especially for these Song jokers. If you're going to stay in your room and play D&D over the internet, they what differance does it make where the hotel is located.

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/36613

Is this guy Scope or General??? Oh yeah... there both the same guys.

Delta pilot sentenced to 3 consecutive life terms for spousal rape, abuse

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 4:46pm
By: John Munford
In all likelihood, Delta pilot Michael William Ellicott will spend the rest of his days in prison for brutally assaulting his wife in their Peachtree City home.
Superior Court Judge Paschal A. English Monday sentenced Ellicott, who is 48, to three consecutive life sentences, each of which he must serve a minimum of 25 years before being paroled. Ellicott was also sentenced to an additional 20 consecutive years in prison.
A jury convicted Ellicott late Friday afternoon of 13 of the 15 criminal counts against him: five counts of aggravated battery (family violence), four counts of aggravated assault (family violence), two counts of aggravated sodomy, one count of false imprisonment and one count of rape.
After Friday afternoon’s verdict and Michael Ellicott was led out of the courtroom, Pamela Ellicott melted into the arms of a friend, breaking down in tears as she reacted to the verdict.
At the sentencing hearing Monday, Judge English said the injuries he saw documented on photographs of Pamela Ellicott at the hospital following the Jan. 20 assault were so devastating, “I think you would have done your wife a favor to have just killed her.”
English said Pamela Ellicott “lived through a burning hell” at her husband’s expense, and he characterized her injuries as being the worst he has ever seen in his entire legal career.
“I’m still trying to figure out, in my little mind, what this poor young woman did to you to cause you to brutally and savagely almost kill her,” English said.
Among Pamela Ellicott’s injuries were two broken wrists, one of which she recalled hearing as it broke when she deflected a blow from her husband that was meant for her head.
The jury was shown photographs of the deep, severe bruising over several parts of Pamela Ellicott’s body including her genital area and also of a severe injury to her buttocks. Pamela Ellicott also testified that her husband forced her to participate in deviant sexual acts against her will.
Pamela Ellicott told the jury that she fled the couple’s home Jan. 20 despite her husband’s threats to hunt her down and kill her if she ever told police about the beatings he gave her. She said that she felt if she hadn’t gone for help at that time, “I would not be alive today.”
English also referenced Mr. Ellicott’s use of drumsticks to beat his wife during the assaults. When the jury voted Friday afternoon to convict him, a different drumbeat began, “because that drumbeat represents the death of a monster, and that’s you, Mr. Ellicott,” English said.
English also characterized the defendant, dressed Monday in an orange jail jumpsuit, as “a control freak” who will now have his life controlled for him in prison.
At times during his lecture, English castigated Michael Ellicott for his conduct during the trial.
“For you to say that you loved her and that you did not want a divorce from her, what a charade!” English said.
The judge also pointed out that Michael Ellicott smiled and laughed during the trial despite the serious nature of the allegations against him.
“I don’t think you ever thought for a second that you were going to be convicted,” English said.
English said Michael Ellicott’s conduct not only besmirched himself but also his coworkers at Delta Air Lines where he flew large jets and the U.S. military in which he trained on an F-15 fighter jet.
Prior to sentencing, Michael Ellicott’s sister told the court their family has a history of mental illness, and that she felt it may have played a role in why the assaults occurred.
The three life sentences with the minimum 25-year prison service requirement are the minimum allowed under Georgia law for the charge of rape and aggravated sodomy.
Prior to sentencing, Ellicott attorney Don Samuel asked the court to have the sentences run concurrently, meaning they would be served at the same time.
But English, after his lecture, chose to impose the consecutive sentences instead, meani

Last edited:
Grow up...

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/36613

Is this guy Scope or General??? Oh yeah... there both the same guys.

Delta pilot sentenced to 3 consecutive life terms for spousal rape, abuse

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 4:46pm
By: John Munford
In all likelihood, Delta pilot Michael William Ellicott will spend the rest of his days in prison for brutally assaulting his wife in their Peachtree City home.
Superior Court Judge Paschal A. English Monday sentenced Ellicott, who is 48, to three consecutive life sentences, each of which he must serve a minimum of 25 years before being paroled. Ellicott was also sentenced to an additional 20 consecutive years in prison.
A jury convicted Ellicott late Friday afternoon of 13 of the 15 criminal counts against him: five counts of aggravated battery (family violence), four counts of aggravated assault (family violence), two counts of aggravated sodomy, one count of false imprisonment and one count of rape.
After Friday afternoon’s verdict and Michael Ellicott was led out of the courtroom, Pamela Ellicott melted into the arms of a friend, breaking down in tears as she reacted to the verdict.
At the sentencing hearing Monday, Judge English said the injuries he saw documented on photographs of Pamela Ellicott at the hospital following the Jan. 20 assault were so devastating, “I think you would have done your wife a favor to have just killed her.”
English said Pamela Ellicott “lived through a burning hell” at her husband’s expense, and he characterized her injuries as being the worst he has ever seen in his entire legal career.
“I’m still trying to figure out, in my little mind, what this poor young woman did to you to cause you to brutally and savagely almost kill her,” English said.
Among Pamela Ellicott’s injuries were two broken wrists, one of which she recalled hearing as it broke when she deflected a blow from her husband that was meant for her head.
The jury was shown photographs of the deep, severe bruising over several parts of Pamela Ellicott’s body including her genital area and also of a severe injury to her buttocks. Pamela Ellicott also testified that her husband forced her to participate in deviant sexual acts against her will.
Pamela Ellicott told the jury that she fled the couple’s home Jan. 20 despite her husband’s threats to hunt her down and kill her if she ever told police about the beatings he gave her. She said that she felt if she hadn’t gone for help at that time, “I would not be alive today.”
English also referenced Mr. Ellicott’s use of drumsticks to beat his wife during the assaults. When the jury voted Friday afternoon to convict him, a different drumbeat began, “because that drumbeat represents the death of a monster, and that’s you, Mr. Ellicott,” English said.
English also characterized the defendant, dressed Monday in an orange jail jumpsuit, as “a control freak” who will now have his life controlled for him in prison.
At times during his lecture, English castigated Michael Ellicott for his conduct during the trial.
“For you to say that you loved her and that you did not want a divorce from her, what a charade!” English said.
The judge also pointed out that Michael Ellicott smiled and laughed during the trial despite the serious nature of the allegations against him.
“I don’t think you ever thought for a second that you were going to be convicted,” English said.
English said Michael Ellicott’s conduct not only besmirched himself but also his coworkers at Delta Air Lines where he flew large jets and the U.S. military in which he trained on an F-15 fighter jet.
Prior to sentencing, Michael Ellicott’s sister told the court their family has a history of mental illness, and that she felt it may have played a role in why the assaults occurred.
The three life sentences with the minimum 25-year prison service requirement are the minimum allowed under Georgia law for the charge of rape and aggravated sodomy.
Prior to sentencing, Ellicott attorney Don Samuel asked the court to have the sentences run concurrently, meaning they would be served at the same time.
But English, after his lecture, chose to impose the consecutive sentences instead, meani

I'm embarrassed as a pilot that Tanker Clown, 400A dude, crj driver and scope out RJ's among others say they are as well.

This thread shows that after two or three informative posts, your childish petulant behavior shows up and ruins a thread with two pages of petulant bickering that I would quite frankly wash my kids mouths out with soap if they repeated.

For the last 5 years I've been hoping you all would mature, get a girlf friend or generally lose interest, but somehow you all don't lose steam and just continually post the same BS.

Too bad.
LUV

Guess that syn. test paid off. DL pilots are the best flap operators and gear operators in the world. That is what they tell them. yeah flying a DL jet is so different than any other airlines jet...yeah 500 feet-Auto Pilot.

I'm sure Genitals Lee and Suck off RJs thought Delta Express was going to be the greatest thing ever as well....
just like they did with Song.
Tanker Clown/crj567:
You make a valid point. Delta management has blown through more money than you have 13 year old boys!

Those jokers should just be checking to make sure they have some good flow back language for when they have more of their flying outsourced. They put a lot of eggs into the international basket and that appears to deficating in the bed. They gave away all of their domestic stuff.
Hey ****************************** bag, have you checked the news lately? Delta (other than Southwest) is the only legacy that does NOT have pilots on furlough. Maybe if you would take your head out of your boyfriend's lap you'd realize that instead of posting the same thing over and over.

To a moron like Genital Lee, I'd just say that I'd take SWA pay rates, job security, and piece of mind in exchange for a Texas overnight and some actual work.
What about all the fellatio you perform, is that not work. As far as job security, how do you feel that your friend 400Ahole is undercutting you only charging $3?

Texas does serve booze doesn't it?
That won't wash that taste out of your mouth!

If so, don't all hotels look alike. Especially for these Song jokers.
I'm sure all hotels to you look alike since you're only there long enough to take care of your customers!

If you're going to stay in your room and play D&D over the internet, they what differance does it make where the hotel is located.
If you're going to stay there only long enough to perform your service, you don't need to worry about bringing anything!

Latest resources

Back