RATES FOR FIRST FULL PAY PERIOD FOLLOWING RATIFICATION​

YR CAPT/FO YR CAPT/FO
1 $159.20 $47.76 7 $170.90 $116.21
2 $161.14 $80.57 8 $172.84 $119.26
3 $163.11 $89.71 9 $174.80 $120.61
4 $165.04 $99.02 10 $176.74 $123.72
5 $166.87 $108.47 11 $178.70 $125.09

6 $168.95 $113.20 12 $180.64 $126.45

Per TFP = Trips for pay. About :50 minutes of work.

these are less than the current rates on apc. what am i missing here?

Oh Scope....what's wrong? Haven't got your welfare check yet this month? Sometimes I feel bad when I fly Song. I think, look at those poor pilots. Making less than an AF guy. Maybe they should put a tip jar up front for me to help them out a little.

Hopefully, if you guys ever form a union, they can negotiate a better wage for you guys. Perhaps you can use these as leverage. Heck, maybe you could use military pay charts as leverage. But then again, I'm not sure Song would go for such a big raise.

Soooo....can you get me a schedule for Song??? I can't seem to find one. When was the last time you 'felt bad'?

Genital Lee assured us in 2002 that Song was going to be great. Kind of like his thoughts last year that Delta's international plans would be a "can't lose." That's why Delta is so much better than you guys at SWA. When the economy went T.A. they had those cash cow international routes to fall back on.

You SWA guys can't compete with Song out of ATL. They've already destroyed JetBlue and AirTran. If SWA showed up in Atlanta, they would just be another destroyed carrier left in Song's path.

p.s. I "feel bad" every time I see a Delta pilot pick up his food stamps.

Delta to sell $1.25 billion of notes for general goals
New $500 million added Tuesday, to be secured by lien on Pacific slots.

By Gabrielle Coppola
Bloomberg News
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Delta Airlines Inc. plans to sell $1.25 billion of notes as soon as today, according to a person familiar with the offering.
The carrier is marketing $750 million of first-lien notes due in September 2015 that may yield 9.875 percent, said the person, who declined to be identified because terms aren’t set.

Delta added $500 million of second-lien notes due in March 2015 that may price to yield about 13 percent, the person said.
Delta said it plans to use the proceeds of the second-lien notes for general corporate purposes.
The notes will be secured by a lien on Delta’s Pacific route authorities, slots and gate leases.
The move comes after Delta last week announced a $500 million private debt offering due 2014 to refinance debt from merger partner Northwest Airlines.
Separately, Delta and other airlines are reportedly in talks about making an investment of several hundred million dollars in Japan Airlines.

TC..I normally enjoy your strafing runs on the airline gods that post on this site. But the whole Song thing is yesterday's news. Here's some new material.

Oh, I'm sorry was this thread about SWA pay rates?

Last edited:
TC..I normally enjoy your strafing runs on the airline gods that post on this site. But the whole Song thing is yesterday's news. Here's some new material.

Oh, I'm sorry was this thread about SWA pay rates?

I agree these guys always hijack the threads and say the same things. The ignore feature works great.

Latest resources

Back