• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-Sept DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a call last week inviting me to an October interview. Are all of the DB's done around the 11th or 12th of the month? Lots of preparation to do....
I'll be interviewing in October as well. Please excuse my naivete, but what does "DB" stand for. This totally came out of the blue. And good luck with the interview.

DB= Decision Board.

After you interview with SWA all interview applicants go to the "DB" to get the final decision. Usually there is a DB once per month. This can and does change based on need.

No...if you don't pass the interview (3), then you don't go to the DB. We don't burn resources checking references (not background) unless you passed those and are on course for the DB.

FYI

I had a friend get his rec's called then got a letter in the mail that he was no longer being considered.

satpak77....was your friend on this DB or are you talking about a previous one?

Has anyone heard of any letters going out yet from the 12 Sep DB?

No letter/no call from 8/23. They did say 4 to 6 weeks for notification. It has been 4.5 weeks but who is counting? :eek:

Got my letter today written 9/18 sent 9/22, two internal pilot ref's, interview went very well. Anybody's guess. Next year....8/23 interview

Latest resources

Back