SWA-Sept DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fugghedabowdit

I guess I'll get this going...does anyone out there know if they met yesterday, the 12th or tomorrow the 14th?

Good luck to everyone!

VVJM265 said:
Anybody know what the cutoff date was?

Good question. A buddy of mine interviewed on Sep 6th, but they told him his board would meet in October sometime.

good luck to all!

As I am sure the calls will start I am wishing all a call and a great future at LUV! I interview on the 19th (next tuesday)and I am sure the curiosity has injured many cats at this point. Can't wait to hear about the exciting phone calls that are about to take place. I know the People Department loves getting to make the calls as they say it is the most exciting part of their job.

It's got to be exciting to be on the other end of their job.

Go LUV!

Kudos to all that get the call!!!!

There is more than one date floating around. I heard that the Chief Pilots were traveling to Dallas on 14 Sep, which would lead you to believe that the 15th was the DB.....???

I'm pretty sure that the cutoff for this board is 24 Aug....that was the last interview day of the month.

My two cents.....

hyperboy said:
As I am sure the calls will start I am wishing all a call and a great future at LUV! I interview on the 19th (next tuesday)and I am sure the curiosity has injured many cats at this point. Can't wait to hear about the exciting phone calls that are about to take place. I know the People Department loves getting to make the calls as they say it is the most exciting part of their job.

It's got to be exciting to be on the other end of their job.

Go LUV!

Kudos to all that get the call!!!!

That is one kool-aid drinker.

Latest resources

Back