Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I go to Outback occasionally.

Here's what that $200 would get you...

3 separate visits ordering Filet Mignon and drinks for two. And Howard is right, nothing more than a nice gesture from management. Much like some of the Valentine's gifts we get from time to time. Definitely appreciated.

Or you could get 15 visits to Waffle House solo..

...or you could pick a few appetizers and a glass of wine at a real steakhouse...say Peter Luger...

...or you could pick a few appetizers and a glass of wine at a real steakhouse...say Peter Luger...

Exactly. I think that's a bit too sophisticated for our SWA cowboy friends, though.

I wonder where the Toad eats when its his own money being spent on dinner? They don't call it Fogo de Chow for nothing do they Toad?

Rv

Exactly. I think that's a bit too sophisticated for our SWA cowboy friends, though.

Seriously?

$200 isn't enough for you to have a good dinner? Where the hell do you normally eat, PCL? I guess you must really be one of those elite "1%-ers" we keep hearing about, instead of the common man you pretend to be.

Unless, of course, you're only talking about eating on someone else's dime--then the sky's the limit, I suppose. So tell us, union thug--which is it? Are you really just an elitist snob who couldn't bear to bring himself to eat at a place for anything less than $200/plate, or are you just an opportunist taking advantage of your position using other people's money?

Bubba

Latest resources

Back