• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Poolies (2)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry guys, no new hires in 2010. Just got the word from my friend who had a long chat with one of the top dogs in mgt for pilots. He did say the -800 thing is something they are pondering. Still overmanned....and will continue to be so until about a year from now (assuming there isn't some sort of deal breaker).

I'm pretty sure he's a fan of Pizza Hut.................In case you're confused, it's the home of Pizza Hut. I know Scope out RJ's favorite pizza is the meat lovers:)

Thx.
Thx to you too, Chase.

Ever been to Cinnamon's Deli? Great Wichita eatery.

BWI and DAL are senior and OAK is junior

actually mco is one of the most senior bases...guys from my class are holding lines or blank lines up in BWI and MDW and I cant get close to getting off reserve in MCO...not sure about DAL though. The West bases are obviously the most junior

Thanks Chase.

Heard the airport jumped the gun in releasing the info, then had to pull back. Could be interesting.

actually mco is one of the most senior bases...guys from my class are holding lines or blank lines up in BWI and MDW and I cant get close to getting off reserve in MCO...not sure about DAL though. The West bases are obviously the most junior

Junior Pilot hire date by base

BASE DOH
DAL APR07
MCO APR08
BWI MAY08
HOU MAY08
MDW JUN08
LAS SEP08
PHX SEP08
OAK SEP08

We have lost a lot of lines in DAL the last six months. I went from holding weekends off to flying at least 5 weekend days a month in the last six months. Downgrades [Capt's going back the their FO seat in DAL/shrinkage {Castanza style} has killed us DAL bottom dwellers.] Not complaining...just illustrating that DAL is our most senior base by far in both seats.

Hope this information helps. I hope you guys and gals are in class very soon.
:beer:

BTW these are JUN 2010 numbers

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he's a fan of Pizza Hut.................In case you're confused, it's the home of Pizza Hut. I know Scope out RJ's favorite pizza is the meat lovers:)

Only while at the milpilot17 trailer and your old lady wants to ride on top!:laugh:
Of course then it's called cattle prodding!

Latest resources

Back