• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alittle off the topic, but I have been trying to find if Southwest has a training pay or is it the first year pay times the guarantee for the month, can anybody shed any light on this

2200 Gross the first two checks then it depends on how much you fly for the third one. It could be about half of that. Hotel rooms are paid for but no perdiem for training.

Where's that nice long thread on what newhires can expect? It's around here somewhere, would be good to post a link to it.

(Off to search for it).........

Here it be although the info is more than a year old, I believe the hotel has changed since this was written.
What SWA Newhires can expect

Last edited:
For those keeping track, I talked w/ Diane Morton on Fri. She expects me to be in the 2nd May class on the 28th. Pool date - June 19th.

RM

Where's that nice long thread on what newhires can expect? It's around here somewhere, would be good to post a link to it.

Here it be although the info is more than a year old, I believe the hotel has changed since this was written.

I posted that thread over a year ago, but the info is still pretty much correct except for the bases and how long to hold them. OAK will be your ultimate destination out of training with maybe a few going to PHX. Everything else is months away.

Last edited:
Whatever happened with the whole headset TSO thing? What are folks using these days?

Hotel is still the same....Holiday Inn Select. One other change (at least for the 9 April class) is that our new hire party for tomorrow nite (8 Apr) is postponed. We are supposed to get more info on what the new plan is when we show up for day #1.

Latest resources

Back