• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA paycheck question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To be exact, the check on the 5th is always 47.5 trips. I have buddy on 7yr pay. He recently said his take-home is roughly $3,500 on the 5th. 10% 401k out of that. His last 20th check was about $5,000.

As you know, there are a million things to affect the second check. The check on the 20th is 47.5 + whatever you went over 95 on the previous month.

How many days off a month is this and how many hard hours in the seat you think? Thx!

How many days off a month is this and how many hard hours in the seat you think? Thx!

It varies, but I just did a quick check the May lines. Many/most of the 95 TFP lines have 17-19 days off and roughly 80-85 hours. There are lots of higher paying lines and a few lower.

That's pretty average for most 31 day months, except maybe Jan.....

I'm on 5th year pay. This month I have 12 days off, 133 TFP and I'm blocking 92 hours. I also had 5 TFP for online training which is included.

133*$113.95 = $15,155.35
Per Diem= $580

My 5th paycheck is always $3,156 and that's with 10% on the Roth 401K and no other deductions, single with max withholding's.

My 20th paycheck for May 20th will be between $6,000-$6,100.

DEC 113 TFP, 52 block with 15 days off.
JAN: 115 TFP, 43 block with 17 days off. (7 were vacation)
FEB: 101 TFP, 69 block with 14 days off.
MAR: 117 TFP, 37 block with 13 days off.

Huron, were those days off per month you listed decreased from the original line you bid by trips you picked up or were those actual days off as built in your line?

Latest resources

Back