• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA or DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Riiiight. It is also always a gamble just to have SWA/FO as your flying pilot.

I think you meant to type: the SWA/FO is awesome, Delta material for sure, to bad SWA got him first, in the aviation draft. You guys should have traded your first round pick, you could have moved up in the draft.

You guys should have traded your first round pick, you could have moved up in the draft.

No draft in College, only the Pro's.

not cool.

people try to make an informed decision when they get a choice and asking professional pilots their opinion on a pilot forum is a good way to get some info.
we tried to warn you...
statements like this are why some SWA guys are making the rest of us look like jerks, at times.

Yes, we're all proud of our place of work and our airline is the best, etc. But with the industry going through some pretty bad times, gloating isn't becoming. And it is VERY BAD LUCK. So, do me a favor and cut it out. thanks.

not cool.

statements like this are why some SWA guys are making the rest of us look like jerks, at times.

You said it! What's even more pathetic is this guy dug up a thread that's 14 MONTHS old!
Way to make a point jackass!
Some of you swa pricks, (not you firstthird) should realize that when living in glass houses you shouldn't throw stones!

Yes, we're all proud of our place of work and our airline is the best, etc. But with the industry going through some pretty bad times, gloating isn't becoming. And it is VERY BAD LUCK. So, do me a favor and cut it out. thanks.
Nicely said!
Its nice to see that SWA has hired at least some decent people!

What first said. Some of the swa guys on here need to chill a little. Give the other guys a break and stop the we are great attitude. You are lucky and thats it. I for one am thankful. I wish everyone could prosper as we have been. Stop the gloating you only make the pilot group as a whole look bad.

Sorry, after re-reading it did sound like I was throwing stones. For that I apologize. I just remember this thread from last year and I did, as many did try to give him honest input. The funny thing about him posting this thread back then was it seemed he never really was seriously considering SWA. So after giving him honest input I felt like I had wasted my time.

And the only reason I dug the thread back up was because I just read his post on another recent thread saying with fuel where it is he would have to start looking for another job.

But I guess he knows that, and it wasn't really cool for me to point it out here on FI. I really didn't mean it to sound that way ACL. I do wish you the best of luck. I just hope you dont have to spend time on the street like I did...not fun.

You know. It is what it is, and you are probably right. I really did not want to go to SWA. I still do not think that I would go there. I have talked to a few of my friends over there, and they do not think that I would like the culture. Who knows. It is what it is, and what is done is done.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back