• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Oct Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the phone rang...I've been junior manned?!

Number came up restricted.......My heart started beating uncontrollably and I picked it up. Could it be LUV? Was the mother ship calling for me? It was my current company telling me I had been junior assigned. It took me about another 5 minutes to get my heart rate back under control. My pump can't take many more of those.

Me too. Had a unknown call come in with an unknown number from Nevada. I thought Nevada, thats where Las Vegas is located. Maybe its one of the chief pilots calling me. The heart rate jumps and crap it was an exterminator company. My phone hasn't left my site.

OH, then I remembered there is no Vegas Cheif Pilot or even a Vegas base.

Today is DB+day 2.

Db

I am all excited do we know for sure that the board met on Columbus Day. The suspense is killing me?!

Had a "Unknown" number come up today as well. It was Sandra from the PD giving me my Nov 8th class.

Keep the faith guys. My I suggest lots and lots of Mountain Dew. Good luck to all of you in the "Waiting to hear" phase. It's brutal.

Had a "Unknown" number come up today as well. It was Sandra from the PD giving me my Nov 8th class.

Keep the faith guys. My I suggest lots and lots of Mountain Dew. Good luck to all of you in the "Waiting to hear" phase. It's brutal.

If only they knew what they got ....Good Luck Anyway!
PSACPSP

congrats 328 dude

That is awesome about your Nov. Class date. I know from the board that you have been swimming in the pool for a couple of weeks. How was pool nice and cozy I can only imagine!

I got the call!!!

Dudes.............I just got the call from the Oakland Chief Pilot. My interview date was 21 Sep. Good luck to the rest of you!!!

Now excuse me while I douse myself with champagne.

Latest resources

Back