SWA Oct Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

heywatchthis

Just heard from a reliable source that the OCT DB is meeting Monday the 9th.

Also they are "trying" to have a second DB on Oct 15th.

Can't wait till MON!

Good stuff

If this is in fact true....This is awesome information. Is there anyone else out there that can help verify this? We are dying from curiousity. Thanks for your help. I had heard the 12th but I like the 9th much better.

If this is in fact true....This is awesome information. Is there anyone else out there that can help verify this? We are dying from curiousity. Thanks for your help. I had heard the 12th but I like the 9th much better.

Hey! I'm pretty anxious too but lets just say the DB is next week! I feel you, I feel you. I can't stop drinking beer and smoking cigarettes, no nails left, the wife is in pain. Its too much! I can't take it anymore!!!!!! "STELLA! STELLA!" I COULD'VE BEEN A CONTENDA!:puke: :nuts:

http://www.reelclassics.com/Audio_Video/Videos7s/brando_streetcar_stella.mov

http://www.reelclassics.com/Audio_Video/Videos7s/brando_waterfront_contender.mov

Last edited:
Just curious, if they are having a DB on the 9th, why would there be another one so close on the 15th? Are they planning on divvying up what they would normlly do in one day or?????

Nonetheless..................CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :)

Relax man!

If they meet up on the 9th or the 12th, it won't matter. If you get the call, you get the call.

Relax

The board is meeting the 9th and 10th (Mon/Tues). It has always been a 2 day process. I just talked to a chief pilot who sits on the board. Sorry, but I did not ask about the next DB. If I hear something from the same chief pilot, I will let you know.

How long to find out?

Anyone know how long after the DB does it take to get a call or how long to get the letter. Got a back-up job just incase my dream job falls through.

Any Aug. guys mind telling how long it took to find out?

Latest resources

Back