• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For all you pilots waiting for class dates, if you wouldn't mind, would you throw out some wait times between when you applied and when you were called for an interview?

after type and 1000 PIC were both in the bag...took about 18 months to get the interview....one month between invitation and interview....one month for DB....5 days for call to continue....waiting for class...hope this helps.

2nd week of Jan Interview....hoping for May class

Last edited:
Type+Minimum PIC time + 2 years, two months to the day. . . call to interview. Board 5 or 6 weeks later, call to continue 4 days later, class starts soon! (about 3mos after call to continue for me)

Type in November, Call for interview in Jan, Interveiw in Feb, Call to continue in March, class I hope in June. My type was at Higher Power...most excellent.

Most of my Higher Power class has had an interview or will soon. About 30% Military the rest Civ. Great experience!! Had two get calls to interview weeks after type ride. The two that have not been called fall below the PIC time now.

Hope that helps.....love being in the pool....really gonna luv climbing out and starting.

Anyone else get called? Nothing here yet....Hoping for MAY!!!!!

Talked to JB last week...she said to expect the second class in May. It is yet to be determined whether that will be on the 10th or 17th. My rumor mill has told me that the May classes will be on the 3rd, 17th and 31st. I got the type in Aug 05, interview call in Dec, interviewed second week of Jan, got the call about five week later, sittin' in the pool since. Life is good now, livin' the dream and hoping for a May start date.

F16TJ, say hello to a certain Herk driver from the Springs in your class. He'll know who it is...

FR8dognit, PM me when you get the call for a class date, we may be in the same class.

Peace,

Guch

no new info - just a bump

Hey all,
If you're like me and get burned by being in a rush, remember the 'SWA June 1st class' near the top is a thread from last year with some old (but still good) info and guys posting some more new good info for May of this year.
I, too, heard from JB that there are four classes in May. Must be true--doesn't two rumors=one fact? Seriously, though, any more updates on interview dates and classes offered? How about the actual dates of the three remaining May classes (May 3rd confirmed by Jetlaag)?

Latest resources

Back