• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crickets?

This is the first I've heard of that claim

Is it real?

Online, we don't care. We all feel responsible and the weight of what we do because of that night and Burbank and LGA and now Branson -

All 4 had the potential to be much much worse and we know it.

But no airline over 15 years old has killed less. That is a fact so it's interesting that anyone from another airline could throw stones.

Last edited:
I'd choke on my happy meal as well if I saw a couple corn dogs (who were obviously a couple french fries short of a happy meal themselves) barreling through a fence at me..

Nope, just commenting on the above moronic unfunny post.

As in, no sound except crickets chirping after some doosh makes a joke about, say Nazi ovens, or in this case, a child tragically losing his life.

Where the hell is this going?

Oh, haven't you heard their excuse? "We didn't kill him. He choked on the McDonald's food he was eating at the time."

Says the guy who knows a thing or two about McDonalds.

Colonel.

And while we're at it;

And while we're at it, it's KERNEL if you're a pain in the ass. A Colonel is a respected member of the Military or a purveyor of chicken.

Nope, just commenting on the above moronic unfunny post.

As in, no sound except crickets chirping after some doosh makes a joke about, say Nazi ovens, or in this case, a child tragically losing his life.

Thanks, glad I wasn't the only one

Hear, hear!!!:D...on what Buck said! Wanted to say that for years. Oh, I feel so much better now that I got that rant off my chest. OBTW...that "kernal" thing is an ongoing inside joke amongst some of our "civilian-challenged" members of our group.:rolleyes:

No, military and civilians use that particular well earned term. Don't pretend the normal ex mil guys aren't rolling their eyes right along with us

Latest resources

Back