Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA labor strife, strike on the horizon...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever you say...but from what I'm hearing, most SWA guys think that the pilot group will vote for whatever is put in front of them.

You are hearing wrong. Your "source" is giving you inaccurate information. He/she/it is not credible.

At a minimum I hear (and I hear from many more than you) COLA, RETRO, SOLID SCOPE at a minimum. There will be more but it is yet to be released. But if we don't get the minimum it will overwhelmingly be turned down.

GumbyWN...

Tank,

Your buddy hasn't flown with me. I try to "educate" every FO I fly with...

Gup

GumbyWN, You sound like a joy to fly with... I think they are educated enuf. No one really wants to hear your opinion. You like to hear yourself talk ova da PA, huh? Don't try to educate anybody but yourself Einstein.

Last edited:
GumbyWN...

GumbyWN
Bliss... Willful ignorance is unheard of then. There you go, talkin again, what are you talking about? Talk too much. Go back to da school house.

I just hope the pilots take what the company gives. I hear some nonsense about retro pay. That's BS. If I were there, I'd vote for the company offer. They need to keep the company healthy and growing. I only got a few more years before retirement...and I want to be hired at a growing company. I really don't want to sit any reserve.

So just them take a sh&t offer so you can get a job in two years..You have alot to learn about union pilot groups...

If you're junior, why would you care about retro? If you've been there a couple of years, why fight over a few bucks. Retro sounds great for a senior guy, but for a junior guy, might as well trade that for stability and growth.

God knows that the senior guys would put a junior guy on the street when push comes to shove.

Latest resources

Back