• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA June 1st class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, I'm sorry to resurrect this thread, but I thought it had a lot of good info. And there seems to be alot of jiber-jaber on new classes.

Any recent changes to the new hire classes? Still staying at the Renaissance? Spouses still invited to the the first few days I assume? If you wanted to jumpseat on another carrier to get home a little faster what's the best way to get over to DFW?

thanks
JJ

It may be a super shuttle ride to DFW, not sure there. As far as the hotel situation goes, the 4-19 class will be at the Holiday Inn Love Feild. There are so many people in training right now, they ran the Rennisance out! Good luck.

What's the deal here? Are you guys telling us they're filling June classes? Are there no more May classes? As far as I know only calls for a 3 May class have gone out. The original post said he was called on Sunday the 9th. Is Kim working on Sundays? Something smells fishy here. What's the deal?

It fooled me too until I looked at the dates. This is the original thread for the June classes from last year (2005). The last few posts are the only recent ones. People are just wondering if the schedules/hotels have changed much since last year. Straight from JB in the PD yesterday is that there are 4 classes total in May. Things are really moving along!

Last edited:
May classes

Glad to hear some clarification.

I wish we were a little more plugged-in as a pool group. I hope the next wave of calls go out soon.

I take it JB told you about the 4 classes in May?

Can't wait to start training.

Vance

Straight from the Den Mother today...four classes in May, three per month through August. Hotel rotation is Holiday Inn Express at Love Field, Sheraton Suites, and Renaissance.

Training center is getting crowded, can't wait to finish here to make room for you guys/gals!:beer:

Good luck!

If you're at the Ren, you can ask them to empty your mini-bar fridge when you check in for your long stay. Then you can use it to stock a few Cokes and some sandwich stuff. And you'll be enjoying the 1-2-3 down at the real bar so you won't need the $5 beers from the mini-bar. Welcome aboard...

Latest resources

Back