• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA jumpseat denied for PSA & PDT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they are dropping the first zero and it works this way. Ex. 012345JS11100

Still have yet to hear back from our useless chairman, but hey, he's probably busy spending SWAPA money.

Good point 328 dude. It should be fixed though. I was playing around with the computer system at my desk yesterday. The field for the airline is seperate from the emp number field. They are 2 seperate drop downs. It should be resolved. Any dash guys have an issue lemme know.

I tried to have a SDF gate agent pull up my stuff today and it did not work.

Our PSA employee numbers are this format.

JS######

in CASS for every other airline we have to tell the gate agents to move the JS to the end of the employee cass number (not sure why, but this must be someones idea on the CASS IT side)

So it is like this:

Agent logs into CASS

Pilot ID: ######JS
Airline: US (we are under us airways in cass, I know it doesn't make sense either, I have even seen other airlines that have PSA in their drop down menu, I know airtan did, but if the agent selects PSA it gets denied)

Can a PDT pilot confirm that this is the same format they use.

we also have a number on the back of our id but i've never seen it work for cass, it is only our us airways travel id code. It's format is 0######js10100.

We had a Piedmont guy on the other day with no problems.

I will also see what I can find out.

We're glad to have you guys ride on us anytime!! We're all about the Non-Rev Express....

Did he sit in the cockpit or in the back?

Because we can still sit in the back even though CASS isn't working.

Did he sit in the cockpit or in the back?

Because we can still sit in the back even though CASS isn't working.

Negative, we (PSA) had a 18+ year guy that needed to get home and wound up paying $223 from BNA-MCO to ride in the back on SWA. Agree about riding in the back not CASS approved, but you have to get through the gate agent first!

I can confirm that this still has not been fixed. I hope this guy doesn't start a JS war.

Negative, we (PSA) had a 18+ year guy that needed to get home and wound up paying $223 from BNA-MCO to ride in the back on SWA. Agree about riding in the back not CASS approved, but you have to get through the gate agent first!

I can confirm that this still has not been fixed. I hope this guy doesn't start a JS war.

Before he does that, PM me with the details and I'll send him pass. I'm serious. This is ridiculous. Our JS guy isn't taking phone calls this week I guess.

I tried to have a SDF gate agent pull up my stuff today and it did not work.

Our PSA employee numbers are this format.

JS######

in CASS for every other airline we have to tell the gate agents to move the JS to the end of the employee cass number (not sure why, but this must be someones idea on the CASS IT side)

So it is like this:

Agent logs into CASS

Pilot ID: ######JS
Airline: US (we are under us airways in cass, I know it doesn't make sense either, I have even seen other airlines that have PSA in their drop down menu, I know airtan did, but if the agent selects PSA it gets denied)

Can a PDT pilot confirm that this is the same format they use.

we also have a number on the back of our id but i've never seen it work for cass, it is only our us airways travel id code. It's format is 0######js10100.

I thought PSA used "US" instead of "JS", thought that they and PDT got added to the same Cass list as Airways to save money!

KBB

FROM THE SWAPA WEBSITE THIS MORNING

XXXX,
I have played phone tag with the PSA jumpseat coordinator on this issue and have passed the complaint to SWA to ensure that the CS2 program is working correctly with PSA and PDTs employee numbers. I have not heard back from SWA on the issue but usually it is a quick and simple fix in the CS2 program to correct the problem.
I have not received any emails in regards to this issue. I spoke with xxx xxxxxxx, the other Jumpseat coordinator for SWAPA this morning to see if he has received any emails and he has not. I am not sure what email address the multiple emails are being sent to but the correct email address is XXXXXXX. I assure you both XXX and I are awake and are responding to numerous jumpseat emails daily. If you could please tell these people that have sent mutiple emails to please resubmit them to the email address above. They can also call me or XXX at anytime xxx-xxx-xxxxor xxx-xxx-xxxx
Thanks,
xxxx xxxxxx

Latest resources

Back