SWA is techno challenged

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
six shows

I also want to see how SWA will ever fly international operations. Do you know SWA lists all its times in Texas time. How retarded does SWA get? Texas is not the center of the universe.

you do realize that the times in the airplane are utc right? it's only in the logbook where we put tx times. old tradition? maybe. so flying international would be easier, we just copy the time off the box.

do you guys still wear those ridiculous double-breasted jackets?

i apologize for the remark, thought she was. those delta jackets look nice. :beer:
Nope. Lucky is part of that smoothly-joined group of United and Continental, on the United side. You know, the most technologically advanced, safest, best run, most comfortable, most commercially profitable, and overall, just the darn best-est airline in the entire universe, bar none. At least that's what I got from his/her posts.

Bubba

but their cont, no united...no wait, it's continential...uuum, who the f- is it? their planes have nice livery.

I love it when you studs wave your pay rate around. Could you post a picture of your big watch, too?

As far as SWA being on the leading edge of RNP give me a break. RNP has been out for 10 years. SWA is trying to get the training done before NextGen ATC slams it in your face.

I've been RNP trained for 3 years and our entire fleet is RNP-certified. You know how many operation-necessary RNP approaches I have been cleared for in that time? Exactly ZERO.

Latest resources

Back