Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kc81900

airline interview

Anyone who has interviewed have any suggestions with logbooks. Have you logged all your checkrides and sim rides even in a 121 training program?

Last edited:
I used an electronic logbook (Flight level), I hear Logbook pro is even better. I just made a one line entry for type rating rides I took in a sim (and tabbed them). I didn't log the sim training sessions, just the checkride. The company is required to keep your training records - SWA will request those from the company if you are asked to continue the process. That's why I didn't feel it was necessary to include those in the log.

Good luck kc!

relax there flacon dude....

My recommendation is to ask the people department what they want. In the past, when I interviewed, they appreciated simplicity. I don't know what the policy is on electronic printouts. The people department is happy to answer calls on how to do prepare paperwork.

SWA/FO, what would you recommend someone do in order to get hired by the nirvana of airlines, SWA.

I called the PD before my interview. She said bring both. The Captain interviewing me seemed more interested in my traditional logbook versus the spiffy computer logbook.

Latest resources

Back