SWA interview

kc81900

Total Time
9000+
airline interview

Anyone who has interviewed have any suggestions with logbooks. Have you logged all your checkrides and sim rides even in a 121 training program?

Last edited:

737lj

Total Time
5000+
I used an electronic logbook (Flight level), I hear Logbook pro is even better. I just made a one line entry for type rating rides I took in a sim (and tabbed them). I didn't log the sim training sessions, just the checkride. The company is required to keep your training records - SWA will request those from the company if you are asked to continue the process. That's why I didn't feel it was necessary to include those in the log.

Good luck kc!

SWA/FO

5 Star Senior Member
Total Time
>12000
relax there flacon dude....

FlyBoeingJets

YES, that's NICE
Total Time
>5000
My recommendation is to ask the people department what they want. In the past, when I interviewed, they appreciated simplicity. I don't know what the policy is on electronic printouts. The people department is happy to answer calls on how to do prepare paperwork.

Tail Rotorhead

Total Time
8000+
SWA/FO, what would you recommend someone do in order to get hired by the nirvana of airlines, SWA.

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
I called the PD before my interview. She said bring both. The Captain interviewing me seemed more interested in my traditional logbook versus the spiffy computer logbook.