SWA in SMF 12/23 - Kid in uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shroomwell

Anybody see the kid walking around in a pilot uniform at SMF today. Did anyone talk to him, seemed a little strange?

That was me. I look younger than I am.

That's the norm these days!! Where have ya been for the past few years??

No this was a kid, not just some young RJ driver. The uniform was fake, he must have been about 14 and looked to be with his grandfather.

He was eyeballing me in line and asked what airplane I flew. I asked where he was going and he said that he just wanted to show the pilots his uniform. He appeared to not be retarded.

I had a 6 year old kid once come visit the cockpit in a uniform his parents put him in. I showed him all the bells and whistles and asked him at the end if he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up. He scoffed, "No a fireman", turned around and walked out!!

No this was a kid, not just some young RJ driver. The uniform was fake, he must have been about 14 and looked to be with his grandfather.

He was eyeballing me in line and asked what airplane I flew. I asked where he was going and he said that he just wanted to show the pilots his uniform. He appeared to not be retarded.

OK that counts me out :)

Did he have spiked hair with frosted tips and an ipod? I think he may have been wearing a backpack too.

X

Latest resources

Back