• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA in SMF 12/23 - Kid in uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
saw a kid maybe 12ish wearing a elf suit going through security. looked homemade. his bells kept setting off the metal detector.

"He was eyeballing me in line and asked what airplane I flew. I asked where he was going and he said that he just wanted to show the pilots his uniform. He appeared to not be retarded".

It all makes sense. Little man with a little PenI$ and spells at a fifth grade level, is projecting an image of authority. He must be a CHEIF PIlOT.

Last edited:
saw a kid maybe 12ish wearing a elf suit going through security. looked homemade. his bells kept setting off the metal detector.

I bet........that was in New Orleans?!???
Every time I fly into and out of MSY..I am amazed at the freaks.......

No this was a kid, not just some young RJ driver. The uniform was fake, he must have been about 14 and looked to be with his grandfather.

He was eyeballing me in line and asked what airplane I flew. I asked where he was going and he said that he just wanted to show the pilots his uniform. He appeared to not be retarded.

Obviously he did not know much about SWA if he asked you what aircraft you flew.

Should have told him if he really wanted to look like a pilot, he'd bend over and and start taking it in the ass.

No this was a kid, not just some young RJ driver. The uniform was fake, he must have been about 14 and looked to be with his grandfather.

He was eyeballing me in line and asked what airplane I flew. I asked where he was going and he said that he just wanted to show the pilots his uniform. He appeared to not be retarded.

I just blew coffee out of my nose and laughed out loud for 3 minutes and everyone around me is talking about my mongoloid appearance. . .

It'd be okay though if he did appear to be retarded.

Latest resources

Back