• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might call me Mr. Obvious, but when those planes arrive the crews have to be trained and up to speed. Therefore, the planes arriving the last quarter will be staffed by folks in class now and October. Start of class until done with IOE is 6wks. October classes are filled. Therefore, no more classes.

Unless I'm mistaken there were 2 classes in Sept and only 1 in Oct. Guessing there were only 20 per class that's 60 pilots. With Gup's info that's 96 pilots moving seats. Now I'm not sure if they "replace" those upgrades 1 for 1 but if they do that means there could be 1 or 2 more classes yet this year?

SLC
:cool:

Ladies, please put on some fresh panties and stop the cat fight...
:puke:

Ladies, please put on some fresh panties and stop the cat fight...
:puke:
...16000 hours in a glider...does that include time on the cable...and panties are SOOO outta date...it's a g-strings now...glider pilots should know that...and anyone who doesn't like a good cat fight (which you've sorely misidentified in this case)...drinks milk at the bar...:beer:

Upgrades and Hiring

Remember that SWA has "Lance" captains that can cover some extra flying. I don't know how they staff it but the upgrades might not exactly equal the number of FO replacements they will need.

Waiting for a call....third times a charm. ;)

'04
'06
'08 ?

Got a buddy starting sims at WN (newhire). He was told they're tentatively planning to interview again in NOV08.

Just what he told me....

Interviewing in March

I talked to the PD and they said interviewing in March. I doubt they would restart the process if they didn't think they were going to drain a significant amount of the pool by May.

Remember that SWA has "Lance" captains that can cover some extra flying. I don't know how they staff it but the upgrades might not exactly equal the number of FO replacements they will need.

Waiting for a call....third times a charm. ;)

'04
'06
'08 ?

If they did not "love" you in 04 and 06 why 08?

Latest resources

Back