• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA hiring more.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are they starting the process over again so soon? Does anyone know how many were hired on the last go around? This is an even shorter app window to class date. I would have thought they exhausted most of the people with the type last time, or are they going to let people re-interview before the usual 12 month wait?

Anybody have any idea it takes to get a password rest msg? It says repeat the process if you don't get it in 5 minutes. Done it 3 times today and nothing. Thanks in advance

The new application is on a new web site. Follow the link you got in the email, not anything you used previously. Or go direct to the SWA web site. As such, the new web site needs a new registration.

Specific questions about the process are best handled calling the people department. I think the number is on the application website?

We keep getting updates: hiring 80 more. Now another 160. Apparently all these numbers are on top of what was announced in January and I deleted those emails.

Anyone have the current numbers for how many will be hired this year?

I think the original number was 260 from Dec 2013 to April. Then they added a second class in April. So that should total around 280-290.

The new window was supposedly for 84 to be hired in June/July - and now another 84 rumored on top of that. So that's somewhere north of 440 since the hiring started.

Last rumor is another 150 hired in 2015 for a total of around 590-600)

Forgive errors due to public math.

Latest resources

Back