• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa hawaii update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
8 years as an FO making $160k on a a good schedule since day 1 and you feel sorry?

Yeah, I do. I'm mostly thinking of how retirement age really screwed things up over there.

But if you're happy with everything, great! Doesn't really seem to follow with your complaints on SLI or you hinting about new airplanes.

This thread helps explain why some of this board's frequent LUV posters were complaining of being victims of frequent SLAM CLICKING.

Last edited:
This thread helps explain why some of this board's frequent LUV posters were complaining of being victims of frequent SLAM CLICKING.

That's a nice one liner, but nobody was complaining about being a victim of slam clicking, but about senior pilots slam clicking their new hires.

Nice one though-
Since we all know where you work and slam clicking is the norm.

There isn't one crew member at SWA that has been slam clicked more in a year than any legacy pilot gets in a quarter.

Fail-
But feel free to dredge that one up
There's great getting laid advise in it. ;)
:rolleyes: rolls eyes at myself:)

That's a nice one liner, but nobody was complaining about being a victim of slam clicking, but about senior pilots slam clicking their new hires.

Nice one though-
Since we all know where you work and slam clicking is the norm.

There isn't one crew member at SWA that has been slam clicked more in a year than any legacy pilot gets in a quarter.

Fail-
But feel free to dredge that one up
There's great getting laid advise in it. ;)
:rolleyes: rolls eyes at myself:)

Well wave I fly exclusively day trips so my slam clicking vicitim status is either 0 or 100%. After far too many speeches on the coming impeachment of Obama, the evils of ex wives, and the sacredness of fire arm ownership, I'm quite content to never see most airline capts outside of the cockpit. If it means missing out on detailed discussions on hypothetical merger ISL resolution, I'm cool with that.

Well wave I fly exclusively day trips so my slam clicking vicitim status is either 0 or 100%. After far too many speeches on the coming impeachment of Obama, the evils of ex wives, and the sacredness of fire arm ownership, I'm quite content to never see most airline capts outside of the cockpit. If it means missing out on detailed discussions on hypothetical merger ISL resolution, I'm cool with that.

Well, then I am jealous of your turn life
I only wish, but do as many as I can-
And I'll drink to that!:beer:
Politics at the bar is worse than work talk:)

Well, then I am jealous of your turn life
I only wish, but do as many as I can-
And I'll drink to that!:beer:
Politics at the bar is worse than work talk:)

True statement that!...... politics in the cockpit is even worse, I'm quite pleased that most people I fly with really don't know what my politics are, don't care nor do I care how they vote either.

This has to be..

..the funniest quote in this thread:

And BTW as Dan always says, you would piss off every local in Hawaii and their loyality to Hawaiian would not transfer to SWA. Disregard that all you want but it is a big part of the state's culture and locals buy a huge amount of tickets to the mainland on Hawaiian. It's not good pissing off a large portion of your customer base.

Because instead of hearing a rude ass "MAHALO!" when they're getting hosed they'll hear, "Bless your heart!"

:crying:

I guess it does take more time for you to wash out your vagina then before the next days trip.

Of course I do. How's your first/business class seating for those flights south?

Don't get me wrong. I hope you guys do well in your int'l endeavors. I just don't think you'll be hauling a lot of high-end business travelers.

LMFAO......post of the thread.

Latest resources

Back