swa- get rid of wright

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Set Luv Free...

Hey give AA half of gates at LUV and they'll be happy...oh wait...SWA wants to keep all of their gates and everyone else can share the other 9 or 10 gates...more disingenuous self serving canyon blue drivel.

You did have gates at Love...remember.... to crush Legend Airlines. After they ceased operations you went back to DFW. Maybe you should of held on to those gates. Besides if you want a low fare you can always drive to Austin, that way you don't need to pay for the 800+ million dollar tram system at DFW with your high ticket price.

I'm pretty sure AA shared 2 gates with Continental Express during the Legend days...If Wright is appealed, it only seems fair that the gates at Love be fairly distributed to anyone that wants them...maybe an auction for gates...I'm sure AA would find a way to come up with a few hundred million for that...

And it still wouldn't matter. We are no Legend or Vanguard, our pockets run a little deeper. What it gets me is all the its not fair, come compete in our backyard. AA has over 800 departures a day out of DFW, we are around 125 out of Love. With the master plan in place, the growth potential at Love is still very limited. I think we might be able to get up to about 300 departures at full capacity if the Master Plan at Love is pushed to the limit with gates we have. That isn't even half of what AA does currently.

Devil Dawg said:
Hey fast mover shouldn't you be worried about the age 60 rule or retaining your pension if you've been around so long?

Why would I be worried about age 60, I am leaving even if it changes. As far as the pension, I am not one of those that worry and wring their hands and wet themselfves daily, you need to look internally to see your own motives there Mr. Devil Dawg.

Hey devil whatever, why do you need to put your entire resume on that tiny space on the left? Do you also bore everyone you fly with with your resume. Nah, you would never admit that. Big yawnnn..

Last edited:

Last edited:
PastFastMover said:
I used to drink beer in a local bar right next to Love talking with the original SWA pilots... .

SWA pilots have never drank beer at a bar next to Love Field.

PICTURES?!?!? Who has pictures?!?!

Latest resources

Back