• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

swa- get rid of wright

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a great argument quoting Herb from 1990.

J3CubCapt said:
This proves that the Wrong Amendment is preventing people from the freedom to fly.

Whaiiii... Whaiiii.... When they built DFW and all the majors signed an agreement not to use Love where was SWA. Oh, that only applies to eveyone else not to us. After all those years of helping SWA now they want it changed. If you can get it changed go for it, but please please stop the whining about peoples freedom, and the right thing and all that garbage.

PastFastMover said:
Whaiiii... Whaiiii.... When they built DFW and all the majors signed an agreement not to use Love where was SWA.

They weren’t even an airline yet. And judging by your post, you weren't even born yet.

I wasn't born yet either!

canyonblue said:
They weren’t even an airline yet. And judging by your post, you weren't even born yet.

I used to drink beer in a local bar right next to Love talking with the original SWA pilots as they whined about not getting on with a major. As I am about ready to retire very shortly and flew out of Love and then moved to DFW I may know just a little of what actually took place. I guess things change. SWA had a great deal for a number of years and now it does not suit them so it is all about passengers rights and passenger freedoms. Big yawnnn. Canyon Blue, please don't tell me you are just another new SWA FO that knows it all. I mean if you are an FO how long could you have been there, isn't upgrade now down to 2 weeks or something.

Last edited:
Wow Fast Mover, A real live fighter pilot!! Can I touch you? Is it true that at AA you have something that says "Through these doors pass the worlds greatest pilots?" I think you took that one to heart.

Hey SWA guys you vil comply vith the vishes of those at AA and you vil like it. Any questions? It is not wrong!!!

Take it from a TWA guy ve vere stapled and then ve vere eliminated and ve liked it.

Like it or be tagged a viner!!

Hey fast mover shouldn't you be worried about the age 60 rule or retaining your pension if you've been around so long?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back