SWA Flight case- What size to get

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fracpt

I was looking at a scott 8 inch x 18 inch bag (will this work?) OR do you recommend another type or style of bag. what will fit in the 737?

The size does matter...

The 8" Scott is a bit snug in the -300, but it holds all your stuff nicely. No worries in the -700. I had the little pouch added on the end...great for glasses and cell phone. Also added the velcro inside pouch to put pens, jumpseat passes, etc.

The Scott bag is very well made and really takes a beating. 3yrs old and still looks new...maybe I should drag it around behind my truck so it looks a bit "seasoned" :)

Cheers
Hooch

I have the 8" it is fine. I would tell you to hold on to your cash and use a garbage bag or something until they get the electronic flt. bag. It will mean you only have to carry your flashlite and headset. So don't blow a wad now you will regret later.

Dude. You're now a Southwest pilot. Act like it! Go to Office Depot. They've got a sweet little unit for $29 that'll last you about two years.

Gup

Dude. You're now a Southwest pilot. Act like it! Go to Office Depot. They've got a sweet little unit for $29 that'll last you about two years.

Gup

Completely agree! However, my office depot special has outlasted the 2 year mark and is going strong!

I was going to get a Scott bag as well, but as mentioned earlier we are gonig to go electronic sooner or later - save your $$

Last time I looked at Office Depot, Office Max, and Staples they did not have the cheap flight cases anymore. In fact they did not have anything (in stock or online) that did not have wheels. Good luck trying to get that to fit. I have the Scott 7" bag. If had to do it over I'd get the 8". An extra inch never hurt anybody.
Love,
Dave

Latest resources

Back