• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Flight case- What size to get

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time I looked at Office Depot, Office Max, and Staples they did not have the cheap flight cases anymore. In fact they did not have anything (in stock or online) that did not have wheels. Good luck trying to get that to fit. I have the Scott 7" bag. If had to do it over I'd get the 8". An extra inch never hurt anybody.
Love,
Dave

See my link a couple of posts ago...couple of mouse clicks and it shows up at the door with FREE SHIPPNG!! FREE! FREE!

Unit

Ok...... I was joking in my post and your responses are scaring me! :eek: You've got to get real leather cause your stickers won't adhere to fake plastic. And you MUST have a no PBS sticker on your bag.

To make life easier on you..... they sell scott and one or two other bags in Dallas at the school house. You can just wait till you get in class to order one.

Have fun and welcome aboard,
Gup

shop where your passengers shop, WalMart!!!

Thanks guys

I Look forward to being on board-

I took all your advise and went with the 8inch scott! I still look forward to going electronic but until then Ill carry my scott!!

take care all

You call yourself Bubba and you don't shop at Walmart? I know your wife does, helped her pick out some cotton grannies the other day.

Get a crappy cheapo bag and see what happens with EFB the first quarter of the year.

They are supposed to start installing the EFB in 2007 but we have heard that tune before.

Save your cash for 1-2-3 and look forward to throwing that heap of a bag into the garbage when EFB is finally installed and cockpit backups are onboard.

I have a feeling FOs will be carrying a set while all the planes are being outfitted in case you get a plane sans EFB.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back