• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/FL Codeshare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry, General. They'll all be eating crow eventually when SWAPA gives away their scope in order to hold on to their pay rates, which Gary is definitely going to be going after. DALPA is going in the right direction. No doubt that SWAPA will be going the opposite direction over the next decade. One of the many reasons that I'm looking to bail.

PCL,

Personally, I hope you transition over to a DL 717........ :)

Bye Bye----General Lee

PCL,

Personally, I hope you transition over to a DL 717........ :)

Transition? That sounds great, General. Maybe you could talk to your MEC about that. ;) But no, I'm not interested in going back to resume writing, studying prep books, and doing interviews. I haven't even updated my logbook in over five years. When I came here, I said it would be my last airline, and I'm sticking to that. I'm looking to get out of aviation. But thanks for the thought.

The truth is Lee is that online debates are way too time consuming but in person you can easily be whipped. Anyways you always digress to name calling anyways so I choose not to lower myself in order to have any mature dialog. So I will pass.

PCL I hope you find happiness at DL and you and Lee form a long great friendship. I can speak for all of the pilots at SWA, we don't want or need you anyways.

I am out.

Last edited:
The truth is Lee is that online debates are way too time consuming but in person you can easily be whipped. Anyways you always digress to name calling anyways so I choose not to lower myself in order to have any mature dialog. So I will pass.

PCL I hope you find happiness at DL and you and Lee form a long great friendship. I can speak for all of the pilots at SWA, we don't want or need you anyways.

I am out.

Wow. Well, if PCL does stay at SWA, I hope he gets into SWAPA and takes over. Dash, you have NO answers to any of my questions anyway, and instead you "pass", because you already know you will lose the debate with me. "Lower yourself?" You know you can't win, you can't come up with an answer anyone would believe. It's ok to admit that, you already have anyway with your "pass" statement. You tell me that DL pilots should right now be flying all 50 seat RJs at DELTA wages, but you can't explain why SWA is dumping 17 AT cities? Why won't SWA fly to those smaller cities? COST maybe? Just like DL flying 50 seaters at DL wages? Riiiiiight? Explain or consider it a loss.

GL--500, Dash--zero.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Then tell me why SWA is pulling out of city pairs like SEA to GEG and BOI? How about PHL to PIT? Aren't those city pairs big enough to support a SWA 737?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sure those city pairs are "big enough" to support 737s. I wouldn't expect to have to explain to you our route structure or the concept of yields.

Maybe we should just scope out all that flying to capture a low yield market share.

I guess "short timeline" is in the eye of the beholder. If you are AAI it probably feels like an eternity... if your native SWAPA, it all feels too quick as it is.

Maybe,... Maybe not.

I'm native Southwest (my only airline ever), and *I* certainly wish this would go quicker. (If nothing else, it would cut down on the General's anti-Southwest rants. :)). The sooner we get this done, the better for everyone. However, you're right that relative things are always in the eye of the beholder.

Bubba

Wow. Well, if PCL does stay at SWA, I hope he gets into SWAPA and takes over.

GL--500, Dash--zero.

Bye Bye---General Lee

As much as I hope PCL goes somewhere else. He does give 110% . I am sure he would be doing the same if he was SWAPA pres.

Better than I can say for some at SWAPA.

Latest resources

Back