• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Feb Hiring Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3 out of 17 have responded by email, that they have been called. Nothing from the other 14.

Jan 24 interview.

just got the rejection letter in the mail.

Thanks to everyone for the support and the info.

CB I have no idea what the wait in the pool is but as for pay you will make first yr pay at 80 trips for the month. Training is about 45 days depending on your age. I went through in 42 days as the oldest but some of the young guys had a break before the sim. They do have more sims now though so I don't know if the break still exists for the youngn's.

CB I have no idea what the wait in the pool is but as for pay you will make first yr pay at 80 trips for the month. Training is about 45 days depending on your age. I went through in 42 days as the oldest but some of the young guys had a break before the sim. They do have more sims now though so I don't know if the break still exists for the youngn's.

Training pays 95 trips per month, and reserve pays 90 trips per month. 15 reserve days X 6 hours per day = 90 trips.

Most lines are 90-105 trips per month.

Thanks for the replies guys. If anyone knows *approximately* what the wait will be in the pool, I would appreciate it. I can't wait to get started.

Thanks for the replies guys. If anyone knows *approximately* what the wait will be in the pool, I would appreciate it. I can't wait to get started.

I believe it's based on when you interviewed and when you get the type. For example, someone who interviewed with you that already has a type will get offered a class before you. Get your type done as soon as you can to get the earliest class date possible. The PD will be calling you soon, and they'll be able to give you an idea of when to expect a class date.

I'm in training now, and heard that very soon (maybe Mar or Apr?) they will be going back to classes every week. They had to slow down a bit to allow people to take vacations and such.

Congrats! You're going to LUV it here!

It would be a mircale if anyone else got a call. My letter was Dated Feb 20 and the mail stamp was Feb 21.

It would be a mircale if anyone else got a call. My letter was Dated Feb 20 and the mail stamp was Feb 21.

Hang in there guys!! I know what you're going through. A friend of mine didn't get the call until 10 DAYS after the board, and several days after people STOPPED getting letters.

Hang in there guys!! I know what you're going through. A friend of mine didn't get the call until 10 DAYS after the board, and several days after people STOPPED getting letters.

I agree. A friend of mine didn't get a call. After several days he called the PD a found out he was hired.

Jim

Latest resources

Back