• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Feb Hiring Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got the call from the OAK assistant CP about 30 minutes ago. Interviewed on 17 Jan and initials are JN. Good luck to everyone!

Jim

Got the call!! Around 2:05, from the HOU CP. That's 5 so far out of our group of 18. Good luck everyone!

Congrats everybody. Does anyone know if they are still running three clases a month or did they drop back down to two. Going for the type on Sunday and i was just curious when to expect a class.

By the way anyone starting HP on Monday?

spoke to someone today and it looks like they are going for classes every other week. One started this week and the next will not be next week, but the following. It is a zoo here with new hires.

would I be correct to assume no call by the end of tomorrow (Friday) means a letter is on the way saying no thanks?

would I be correct to assume no call by the end of tomorrow (Friday) means a letter is on the way saying no thanks?

I wouldn't say so! It all depends on when they want to call you. some guys do it quickly others take a little more time. I got my call on friday but I know guys that have been called on sunday at 11pm.

I got the call! So far from my interview date, we are 3/3 refs called and offered a job. I did not have the type either so there is hope.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back