• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Feb Hiring Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The chief pilot from my Jan 9th interview class got the call Wednesday morning.

LJ,

I also personally have a bud who got picked up from the Jan DB that didn't get called until Sunday night. Keep the faith!

SWA January 9th interview class

Has anyone else from the January 9th SWA interview class gotten the call other than the Comair Chief Pilot?

Trying to stay positive but not much in the way of email feedback from the January 9th class on the whole and only 1 guy been called from the group of 16.

I spoke with my base cooordinator ( a very smart and in the know lady) today about the calls. She said some of the CP's are in DAL interviewing for some position and not in their offices, nor have they been.

Hang in there and don't lose it just yet!

Any ideas how long the swim in the pool will last? I should have the type in hand by the middle of next month at the latest. Also, what is training pay like and how long is it? Thanks a bunch. Still can't believe I got it:)

Thanks SWA GUY...I really thought my interview went well so I was a bit disheartened about not getting a call like the other comair guy but I'll try and forget about it for a while.

LJ,

My mail for the day has already come and no letter. I'm expecting it sometime around the middle of next week. Sorry to hear that you're expecting one, too. I've read of plenty of guys who finally get the job on the second time around, so I'm not giving up all hope completely. (just means that I have to go to my crappy job for another 18 months)

Not a single person from a friends interview class has recieved a letter or a call yet???? Could it be they all are getting turned down???

Boy, that's tough. I know of at least 5 out of 17 that interviewed on the 10th that already got the call. You'd like to think that at least someone in a group would get the call. I guess it ain't over 'til the letter arrives.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back