• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA downgrading more capt's.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
scoreboardII.........I was thinking the same thing............

Good luck to the USAir guys.........that Republic mess of a Commuter airline is constantly lurking in your shadows. I hope that 75 per hour left seat pay for a 115,000 MGTOW aircraft is not the future........

Back to the thread........good luck SWA guys........

scoreboardII.........I was thinking the same thing............

Good luck to the USAir guys.........that Republic mess of a Commuter airline is constantly lurking in your shadows. I hope that 75 per hour left seat pay for a 115,000 MGTOW aircraft is not the future........

Back to the thread........good luck SWA guys........

Max left seat pay for the 190 at US Airways... $95/hr
Max left seat pay for the 190 at RAH.............$119/hr

Say what you will, but we are not always the worst. Both rates, and FO rates as well, are atrocious, and need to be fixed. Looks like Airways will fix their 190 rate by not having them on property. RAH will fix theirs through section 6. At least the Airways rate will be gone when RAH is figuring out their new rate based on "industry average". Now it will strictly be RAH rates and Jet Blue rates to consider. That bodes well for our chances of getting substantial improvement. Sorry for the hijack, just had a little correcting to do...

once heard that there is an unwritten "rule" about first year folks never buying dinner or beer...is it true?
No first year dudes here. The cheap ones don't

AGE 65. Is what SWAPA said about age 65 materializing? Was the sales job accurate?

Must be nice watching all those gray beards sit over in the left seat till Dec. 2012. When the furloughs start prior to Dec. 2012 don't be so surprised even though SWAPA said it would never happen as a result of age 65.

Enjoy. You all deserve it.

So TRUE! I agree 100% - except, its not nice seeing those old ********************s in my seat!!!

Latest resources

Back