SWA delaying new planes, adding used Westjet birds --article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How did GK lie to you?
He said he wanted a negotiated list over and over and over- ATALPA was playing the delay delay game, and flat out just being a confusing, neurotic bunch that your own guys were frustrated with. GK said honestly that this deal got less profitable over time if every group fought t out to the lengths of their PAs. that being the case, other options for you were on the table. You guys had a role in the outcome whether you want to admit that or not UALx72. There's only one way to say it.

How did GK lie to you?
He said he wanted a negotiated list over and over and over- ATALPA was playing the delay delay game, and flat out just being a confusing, neurotic bunch that your own guys were frustrated with. GK said honestly that this deal got less profitable over time if every group fought t out to the lengths of their PAs. that being the case, other options for you were on the table. You guys had a role in the outcome whether you want to admit that or not UALx72. There's only one way to say it.

Wave,

So you are saying GK has honored even one agreement with us. PA = lie. Transition bid = lie. 717's more cost effective after SLI 1 didn't pass and would stay a bit longer = lie. 717 base TBD = lie. Everyone awarded 717 would have to fill that seat before transition = lie. These are just a few off the top of my head. I can't think of one part of any agreement that has not been reneged on.

I know what you believe depends upon what side you view it from. You may feel it is okay for GK to do this. But we on the AAI side feel like we were wronged so off to DRC. Time will tell if the cases have merit.

Wave,

So you are saying GK has honored even one agreement with us. PA = lie. Transition bid = lie. 717's more cost effective after SLI 1 didn't pass and would stay a bit longer = lie. 717 base TBD = lie. Everyone awarded 717 would have to fill that seat before transition = lie. These are just a few off the top of my head. I can't think of one part of any agreement that has not been reneged on.

I know what you believe depends upon what side you view it from. You may feel it is okay for GK to do this. But we on the AAI side feel like we were wronged so off to DRC. Time will tell if the cases have merit.
Do you have any of this in writing? Oh, that's right.... The writing says they can do exactly what they are doing, so sorry, but you voted for it. What you call lies is your warped interpretation of what really was written down. The business has a right to run the business.

Latest resources

Back