• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA December Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holding my breath right now. Spoke with two people from the PD in the past week, and both said I'd be getting a call very soon.

itfl...you got a type? Welcome to flightinfo.com

SWA Interview

Hey ITFL I will be there on the 12th as well!! Got my call 2 Fridays ago. Let's see who else will be there maybe we can all get together the night before for a few beers to calm the nerves!!

Hey Lagunaflyer do you have the 737 type?

And to the guys/gals who have gotten the call to interview were you calling the PD to find out where you were on the 'list'? I know guys have been waiting longer than me and with more time than me waiting for the call. I think my times are competitive with around 2000 turbine PIC most turboprop and company check airman in our king air 300. I have been over and over my application and cant find anything i missed and I update every week to two weeks.

Last edited:
Type Rating

I do not have a type rating so I was presently surprised to get the call!! I was a company checkairmen and over 4000 hours of my time is 121. I have been involved in the hireing at the airline I work for and I can tell you it is a very random process. Not sure if it is the same at SWA.

Latest resources

Back