• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA December Interviews

ITFL

Total Time
hmmmm?
Got the call today for a December interview! Anyone else??????

NEDude

yada yada yada
Total Time
6000+
Holding my breath right now. Spoke with two people from the PD in the past week, and both said I'd be getting a call very soon.

SWA/FO

5 Star Senior Member
Total Time
>12000
itfl...you got a type? Welcome to flightinfo.com

JumpJetter

Basking in LUV!
Total Time
Anybody else been called for december? Times?

JJ

pleasecallpleasecallpleasecallpleasecall

lagunaflyer

Total Time
SWA Interview

Hey ITFL I will be there on the 12th as well!! Got my call 2 Fridays ago. Let's see who else will be there maybe we can all get together the night before for a few beers to calm the nerves!!

pilot370

Total Time
Hey Lagunaflyer do you have the 737 type?

And to the guys/gals who have gotten the call to interview were you calling the PD to find out where you were on the 'list'? I know guys have been waiting longer than me and with more time than me waiting for the call. I think my times are competitive with around 2000 turbine PIC most turboprop and company check airman in our king air 300. I have been over and over my application and cant find anything i missed and I update every week to two weeks.

Last edited:

lagunaflyer

Total Time
Type Rating

I do not have a type rating so I was presently surprised to get the call!! I was a company checkairmen and over 4000 hours of my time is 121. I have been involved in the hireing at the airline I work for and I can tell you it is a very random process. Not sure if it is the same at SWA.

Wesb737fo

Total Time
Geez...broadway,

I think you need some more experience...lol. Did you forget to include your shuttle time?