• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA December DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I need to make a correction. I misunderstood my buddy who already got the call. I said in a previous post that the names were in alphabetical order. THAT IS NOT CORRECT. I apologize for the bad information. I'm still waiting for the call too and if you're going through all of the possible algorithims (like I am) then don't factor in that bad information I passed earlier. My deepest apologies. I certainly didn't mean to pass bad information with something this critical. Good luck everyone.

CALIMAN, that was a VERY classy move by you to apologize due to the GREAT numbers of people literally sitting on Pins and Needles still waiting to hear! :)

Apology greatly accepted by ALL!

Holiday Cheers!

Anyone know if they're done calling? Haven't heard of any more calls since this morning. I know people who have same letter of last name (as me) who have been called from DAL office as well as "west-coasters" (as I am) who have been called by OAK chief pilot. I don't know what to think at this point...

Congrats, My Buddy got call and he interviewed the second week of November

Do you know the date he interviewed? Also, what's his last initial? Tell him congrats!

I'm about out of fingernails here - don't want to have to move on to the toes!!!

Anyone know if they're done calling? Haven't heard of any more calls since this morning. I know people who have same letter of last name (as me) who have been called from DAL office as well as "west-coasters" (as I am) who have been called by OAK chief pilot. I don't know what to think at this point...

Advice from an outsider(me): It's not over 'till you're holding a letter from SWA that says they don't want you.

I've seen many times when it looked like it was over, but more calls were still going out.

Good Luck!

I think a better plan MIGHT be to try to figure out which chief pilots have made calls. Once all have been listed we might have a better of when the calls are about to come to an end.

Phoenix
Dallas
Oakland
????

Sounds like a lot more calls to be made. Is there a chief pilot for Vegas yet?

Apologies again for the previous error. Good luck.

Las Vegas is not a pilot base yet, no chief pilot there.

I know of one from my Nov 8th group who was called by the Orlando Chief Pilot. Add that to your list.

This is a little late but I got the call on Thursday around Noon pacific from the Orlando Chief Pilot's office. Interviewed Nov 13th, last name starts with an "L".

3500TT
2300PIC
Military Time Only
Typed (Type rating back in Feb 06)
5 references called

Great Christmas Present! Let me know if any other Questions!
Cheers!

This is a little late but I got the call on Thursday around Noon pacific from the Orlando Chief Pilot's office. Interviewed Nov 13th, last name starts with an "L".

3500TT
2300PIC
Military Time Only
Typed (Type rating back in Feb 06)
5 references called

Great Christmas Present! Let me know if any other Questions!
Cheers!

Was Shin Lin the guy who called you from Orlando??:laugh:

Yeah Buddy Globe III--
Can't wait to see you and celebrate--check your IM.
Sooooo glad I was wrong about the alphabetical thing. Holding out hope for those of you sweating it out....

Latest resources

Back