• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA December DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GO-AROUND no references called here either (at least that I KNOW of)? So, hopefully there IS still hope?

I personally know of a few people that had either ALL or a majority of their references called and NOT I repeat NOT get hired, BUT that IS still a gOOd sign nonetheless!!!!

On the other hand. I have (as others have) heard of people getting hired with NO references called!

It's anybody's guess?

Keeping the fingers, toes, and eyes crossed, lol!!!

For the last few months DBs were on second Tuesday and calls started going out on Friday except for the last month when they had a larger group they didn't start calling until a week after the DB. Looks like they were called in alphabetical order, so enybody that gets a call let us know what the first letter of your last name is. Refernce calls were made a week after the interview, usually two references were called or one reference and present/past employer. Some people did get hired and their references were never called.

BE1900D Captain/Check airman

Just wondering if it is possible to go from my posible position as captain/checkairman on BE1900D to SWA. Currently I hold just under 5000 hours total with 2 degrees. I would be very grateful for any pilots to discuss this option. Thanks.

For the last few months DBs were on second Tuesday and calls started going out on Friday except for the last month when they had a larger group they didn't start calling until a week after the DB. Looks like they were called in alphabetical order, so enybody that gets a call let us know what the first letter of your last name is. Refernce calls were made a week after the interview, usually two references were called or one reference and present/past employer. Some people did get hired and their references were never called.

That's encouraging to hear. I'm in the middle of the alphabet so I guess it might be Fri. or next week.

Thanks for the info.

I interviewed on Nov 16th. No references called that I know of. Who know's either a good or bad thing? Time will tell. Good luck to all!

Latest resources

Back