SWA December DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
28 days down, 8 more to go.

I'm dreaming of a SWA colored Christmas.

I walked into the chief pilot's office and asked. Two separate chief pilots gave the same information. I have a buddy up on the 12th I am helping. You may not have any way of knowing anything different then what is offered here. I have no desire not to give inaccurate information. We want you all to be excited to come here and for your life to be easier. Along the way someone else passed on good information to me so I am just doing the same.

I walked into the chief pilot's office and asked. Two separate chief pilots gave the same information. I have a buddy up on the 12th I am helping. You may not have any way of knowing anything different then what is offered here. I have no desire not to give inaccurate information. We want you all to be excited to come here and for your life to be easier. Along the way someone else passed on good information to me so I am just doing the same.

Thanks a million! I'm dreaming of a canyon blue Christmas!

I'm also waiting for the results from the December DB. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the first folks to find out if they are hired? Next day? A week? Thanks for any information.

I'm also waiting for the results from the December DB. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the first folks to find out if they are hired? Next day? A week? Thanks for any information.

It can be anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks...it varies. As you know by now patience is a must with SWA...but well worth it.

Thanks.

Of course I'll be on a trip when they are calling. I can't remember if they leave a message if you are unable to answer?

Latest resources

Back