SWA Dec/Jan Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Number in pool?

Does anyone have an approximate number of pilots in the pool? I was interviewed 9/15, called 10/17. Kim told me I would 'officially' be in the pool once the background check is complete (PRIA, fingerprints, etc). I do not consider myself in the pool yet. So I suppose I am curious to the number in the pool from the September DB back. Thanks for any info.

Whataburger said:
Dont know if it helps, but I interviewed in July and was told to expect a January class. I did not ask Kim about Feb classes. Supposed to hire 420 next year. A person who interviewed in June got the third class of Nov.

Whataburger: there is a Whataburger right next to the training center in Dallas so your all set.

Whataburger...

Whataburger said:
Awesome! A BOB for breakfast, #1 Whatasized for lunch, and a #7 for dinner with an apple pie treat.

Jeez, I hope I'm not in your class! If I was to hang out with you, I'd be 800 lbs by the time I'd get to IOE!:D

Of course, I could just become a Bulimic. :puke: I just did that so I could use this neat new icon! Sorry if I offended anyone.:cool:

Latest resources

Back