Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F16TJ

Elated Member
Okay, who has gotten calls for upcoming classes at SWA? :beer: Trying to figure out when to be available for a class. I'm looking at going terminal on Dec 2. I interviewed on Sep 21 and got the call to continue on Oct 17. Was told to expect a Feb class, but I want to be ready to go, since I know some of you out there are commited and can't get to class that soon.

Also, anyone heard about Feb classes?

Dont know if it helps, but I interviewed in July and was told to expect a January class. I did not ask Kim about Feb classes. Supposed to hire 420 next year. A person who interviewed in June got the third class of Nov.

I kind of won the power ball. The state of Illinois sends me a check for $672 each month until November. Is that the same?

Interviewed Sept 13 and told to expect class date anywhere from Feb to Apr. Told by SWA friends to expect slightly earlier than Kim tells you.

TJ,
Great to see you're here chatting it up as well! Ozone interviewed in May but wasn't available until tomorrow and starts class next week. I hope to be joining you guys talking class dates soon. Our decision board is 15Nov. Keep us in your prayers!
EZ

ezviper said:
TJ,
Great to see you're here chatting it up as well! Ozone interviewed in May but wasn't available until tomorrow and starts class next week. I hope to be joining you guys talking class dates soon. Our decision board is 15Nov. Keep us in your prayers!
EZ

EZ,

Good to finally see you on the board. It'll be good to see Ozone if I get called soon enough. I'm hoping there are enough guys/gals out there who can't make class that soon and I get the call.

Who interviewed on 22 Sep (you posted that on the other thread)? That was the day after I interviewed.

BTW, NOBODY can prepare you for the wait that is involved between the interview and the DB. That is one tough month! Keep the faith 'cause you'll get the call!:beer:

TJ

Getting ready to go terminal? Is that like going postal? Does it hurt? Don't worry dude, you'll be in class sooner then you think.

SWA/FO said:
Getting ready to go terminal? Is that like going postal? Does it hurt? Don't worry dude, you'll be in class sooner then you think.

Exactly, only better! J/K. And it hurts so good.;)

TJ,
Thanks for the words of encouragement! This month has been a doozie, probably the longest of my life (ranks right up there with the 12th month of hell on the ROK.) Neut Wiggins is the guy who interviewed the day after you. He works in my bldg and has been keeping me up to speed on things. I wish for continued good fortune for you and an early class date!
Cheers

Latest resources

Back