• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Db 9mar?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FG... you're going to start looking like that guy who's obsessed with shoes on Something About Mary! "Have you ever had a blackhead on your eyeball?!!!"

I spoke to my CP yesterday and the meeting was on the 9th.

He also said we are still working the deal on the USAir 737's, and maybe some jets from United.

I asked him how we are gonna get more airplanes. His reply was, "Those folks in charge of aircraft procurement are like honey badgers. Once they get their teeth into something you can beat them with a stick, throw hot oil on them or pound em against a tree but they won't let go."

I think I was married to a honey badger... the trick I used was to cut the head off and use a floor jack to open her jaws.

SWA GUY said:
He also said we are still working the deal on the USAir 737's, and maybe some jets from United.

At recurrent Tortie said the US Air jets aren't gonna happen, nor are any beyond the 29 scheduled this year. The stars just aren't aligning (although the situation can change). He also said they weren't very impressed by the US Air jets and they're off the table regardless.

I don't know about the phone calls, but the letters have gone out. :(

Hey acbarney...this is Reid...email me if you here anything...Im starved for info over here in the middle east!!!

Latest resources

Back