• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Continues Hiring; 350 Pilots in 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
406, the only thing you've been hired to do is to spend time on your knees in front of the General. The sad thing is, after DAL merges you will have wasted your time because the general won't even be your capt. At least not for another couple of decades.

as opposed to sitting on your @ss until you retire from the AF? good luck getting hired at whatever fly-by-night outfit will put up with your blabbering ********************e.

Thanks for your wishes of good will 406.

Now, in an effort to put this thread back on track...a reservist (SWA guy) says that classes (i.e. growth) is going to be cut back significantly from the cutback to 19 jets.

He's a Dallas guy who heard this when he got a line check from his check airman who is fairly in the know.

Hope it's not true, but he thinks they'll only hire a couple hundred. He heard one class a month.

Once again...hopefully this revised further slowing of growth is just a bad rumor.

i was hired, genius. the only thing worse than employees who "create their own trouble" are those who refuse to acknowledge it isn't perfect and that there are improvements to be made. those folks (like you) do more damage by far than the others. get back to reality, my man.

I never said SWA was perfect...but I am not about to burn the house down cause it isn't to my liking.
I am glad you took the DAL class...you fit very nicely over there...boy did SWA dodge a bullet when you turned them down. WHEW that was close. Man I know SWA was hiring tons when you got hired here...I did not realize they were desperate at the time. I know tons of guys that would have loved a shot but never got it...to hear you got hired here makes me wonder...good thing you turned SWA down. You are happy, I am happy...NEXT!!

i was hired, genius. the only thing worse than employees who "create their own trouble" are those who refuse to acknowledge it isn't perfect and that there are improvements to be made. those folks (like you) do more damage by far than the others. get back to reality, my man.

LOL I highly doubt he was hired at Southwest Airlines with his attitude. He was most likely turned down.

You should read some of his posts. Very bad attitude about everything.

Hired at Southwest? Yeah, right.:rolleyes: LOL

I never said SWA was perfect...but I am not about to burn the house down cause it isn't to my liking.
I am glad you took the DAL class...you fit very nicely over there...boy did SWA dodge a bullet when you turned them down. WHEW that was close. Man I know SWA was hiring tons when you got hired here...I did not realize they were desperate at the time. I know tons of guys that would have loved a shot but never got it...to hear you got hired here makes me wonder...good thing you turned SWA down. You are happy, I am happy...NEXT!!

Looking at all the southwest pompous I read on these boards, they must have been pretty desparate to have hired any of you guys!

LOL I highly doubt he was hired at Southwest Airlines with his attitude. He was most likely turned down.

Just like you and CAL?

You should read some of his posts. Very bad attitude about everything.

Just like you and CAL?

Hired at Southwest? Yeah, right.:rolleyes: LOL

Just like you and CAL???
Riiiiiiiiight, keep dreaming sweetie!:laugh:

as opposed to sitting on your @ss until you retire from the AF? good luck getting hired at whatever fly-by-night outfit will put up with your blabbering ********************e.

I happen to know TC, and he can use all the luck he can get. I bet even Song wouldn't hire him, and I know he is wanting that pretty badly.

As for SWA hiring people who are "cocky". Well, there was a mighty DAL refugee in my class so I guess DAL has some of them too...:rolleyes:

I happen to know TC, and he can use all the luck he can get. I bet even Song wouldn't hire him, and I know he is wanting that pretty badly.

As for SWA hiring people who are "cocky". Well, there was a mighty DAL refugee in my class so I guess DAL has some of them too...:rolleyes:

Come on CB. The Song thing was uncalled for. Besides, the Genital Lee said Song was done. And he's battinag 1000% on this forum.

You hearing anything about them cancelling the January classes?

Looking at all the southwest pompous I read on these boards, they must have been pretty desparate to have hired any of you guys!

I guess they were...lucky me I suppose. Since when does Pompous and desperate go together? If that's the case then DAL has been desperate for decades.

Latest resources

Back