SWA class date and size July/August..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha!

qxeplt, I got over the stinkin' duck a long time ago! The weekly sessions on the couch have helped me let it go. The doctor says I should be well enough to go to Dallas by August.

Speaking of signs of life... it's a good thing we are in the shallow end. It is easier to rescue a drowning victim in shallow water. :D

Mike, thanks for providing current info.

Regards,

RightBettor

Last edited:
RightBetter..

You really need a cool picture to go with that handle of yours..!

I gotta get back to looking thru the trash cans behind HQ..
Its a dirty job but why do i do it?

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Nice!!

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

People Dept

To clarify,

The PD does have the most "current" info because they only deal with what is near term. They don't get into speculation & don't respond to inquiries from outside the company on intra-company policy letters or info, to do so would jeopardize everything they do. All of things that I've posted could change tomorrow if SWA wanted it to. However, what the PD is working on is "near term" issues & info, they aren't speculative in nature & refrain from doing so, despite being tempted daily from callers. Nothing wrong with asking but because they don't confirm what is on here doesn't mean it isn't true (at the moment I or Mike or anyone within SWA was told about it) but they also won't go any further than what they know. Hope that helps.

p.s. believe, they do read this board!

Latest resources

Back