• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA class date after type rating?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Things are going good for me. We are flying a lot and we are down one pilot. I should have the 1000 pic-t soon. Hopefully we hire someone before next month.

Congrats to tbone he was in the April 12 class.

Man those root beer floats are killing me I need to work the weight off. Maybe I can send the picture in as a self-portrait maybe they’ll hire me.

Thanks for advice

Hey you all, I appreciate the tips.

Since I live in PHX I will give K&S a call and see what they can set up. That would be most convenient and I can enjoy home cooking. :D

Anybody out there have any luck with WIA funding in Arizona???

PHX767

K&S gives a $500 discount for the 737-200 sim in PHX and an additional $500 discount if you don't need the hotel and reside in PHX. That was as of Feb, 2004. I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and Mike Sturgis who instructs in the -200 sim.

V

True story, my buddy got his type three months ago, put in his app. just after (with standard mil time) and has a interview next month. That is about the shortest I have heard of (although he has major connections @ SWA)

2 Weeks? Wow!!!!. Lucky dude or dudette.

I've decided to wear the same pair of black socks from this day on untill they call me for an interview. Sorry to do this to my fellow crash padders, but I'm supersticious like that.

Wonder which will come first. The chance of a lifetime or my wife packing up my stuff? Place your bets. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
I second the comments about Mike Sturgis at K&S. A great instructor all around.

Latest resources

Back