Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OPIE01

Coffee Break is over!
Hey Boys and Girls of the SWA 2004-04 class to start 29 March.

My class 2004-03 has a party waiting for you at the Dallas Renaissance Hotel (the one we are at and probably the one you will be also).

It will be on Sunday night 28 March, and starts at 7pm and goes until......

It will be just us and you and your spouses.

PM me if you have any questions.

OPIE

Last edited:
Opie,

Lookng forward to meeting you and all the SWA LOVE family. We would not miss this day / moment for anything. Can't get on the 737 fast enough. Let the blue skies be filled with 737's and the airports filled with Southwest Pilots with smiles on their faces. Doesn't get any better than this.

Wife / Flight Info. Junkie of a March 29th class!

P.S.- Chase will you be there? You are my favorite flight info. member. I always love your post. Hope to meet you.

What about me?

Opie

Thanks for taking the ball & running with this. My apologies for not being at some of the parties but I have had to fly on those nights. I came by training last Friday to say hi but you guys had already left for the day. I'll try again before you guys leave. 53521 in Maestro, drop a note if I can't get by.

Hooch,

Thanks for the kind words. There are alot of folks (SWA/FO, yes you too, SWAdude, Snoopy 58, many others, sorry Mike forgot that long callsign of yours, where have you been?)who post on here & I'm fortunate to be flying with many of them. I've met some great folks through this site & look forward to seeing many of them at the Training Center. If I don't fly on 29 March you can bet I'll be there for sure to simply say hi & see what kind of spouses can put up with waterlogged SWA wannibies like you guys!!! Seriously, congrats again to all of you & I'll do my best to get by.

Latest resources

Back