• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Calls or Letters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got my call too. Just waiting on dates. It seems only 2 of my group of 6 got the call. Waiting to see what classes are avail.

There's no rhyme or reason to who gets called when, Some Interview date and decision board can be 4 days or more apart! They split the list up and assign them to a chief (or Assist.) and depending on what their schedule it could be a few days!

Good Luck to all,
KBB

It aint over until until you get the letter/e-mail. I didn't get my call in '07 until a full week after the decision board. That was a long week!

Good luck everyone.

Whats the rumors for hiring the next few years? Are there alot of retirements coming up like at American? Should you consider getting the 737 Type to increase your odds of a interview or is that a waste for a chance to interview? Thanks.

Possible interviews toward the end of this year, and more for next year. Possibly toward the end of 2013 to start covering for the retirements ahead.

When we start going to Alaska and Hawaii, we will definitely need more pilots, add more international (to what AAI now does) and the future looks good for hiring at SW.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back