• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Calls or Letters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They called, offered a 8 JUN class. I told them I still hadn't gotten it yet. They asked me to call them back when I did.[/QUOTEg

We shall see as I just got off the phone with the PD asking about individuals called for interviews/class dates that didn't have a type. I refered them to the postings by one "tanker clown" on FI.

They called, offered a 8 JUN class. I told them I still hadn't gotten it yet. They asked me to call them back when I did.[/QUOTEg

We shall see as I just got off the phone with the PD asking about individuals called for interviews/class dates that didn't have a type. I refered them to the postings by one "tanker clown" on FI.

You might be a little late as TC is already at SWA. Not sure why he likes to stur up the new hires to be.

Sure they did. Did they give you my SSN as well? I'm sure they give out this type of info to any random that calls them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back